On Aug 12, 2012, at 11:46 AM, M. George wrote:

Have I missed something obvious for the K3?  Is there a way to creatively
do this now?  With a macro maybe?  I tried to hunt around and see if
someone had the same question or suggestion, but maybe I'm searching for
the wrong terms.
_____

Use the V > M and the M1-M4 Quick Mem buttons. EG - M1 CW, M2 Data, M3 SSB.
You're on 20m CW and want to go to 20m SSB but want to come back to the same
spot on 20m CW. V > M then M1 will save the CW freq (and sub RX and split
settings etc). And V > M then M3 will do the same for the SSB freq you just
went to. Then M > V and the M# button will easily let you toggle between
freqs/modes. Do it a few times and you won't even think about it.

73 - Steve WB6RSE