The "best" choice for logging programs is very much dependent on your operating
style.

For the casual Op MLDX is slick, pretty and well done, it's also expensive.

For the DX'er I find that RUMlog is the clear choice.  I think it does a great
job of filtering packet posts from multiple telnet sources and color coding
Country/Band/Mode info to quickly assess if a spot needs to be worked or
confirmed.   The matrix display for each DXCC is exceptional and quickly lets
you know what you need to know.

RL's integration with LoTW is a one click upload and it is downloaded
automatically every time you open the program if you chose.

RL also does a great job of keeping track of QSL's by paper, LoTw and even eQSL
separately.  The summary reports for each type of QSL are great too.

I wind up running RL as my primary day to day logger and control program (it
also has a great control panel for the K3 and presumably the KX3.)

Sometimes I'll also rum MLDX along side it since I have already invested about
$130 over the years in it.  I use it mainly to do quick lookups on a call.

BTW, I also still run DXKeeper under XP in Parallels about once a week or so to
crunch log results but it's sure nice to shut it down and go back to OSX only.

Since you mention RUMped, I also use it mostly for RTTY contests.

Enjoy you iMac.  I think I'll be replacing my 24" with the 27" soon.

Rick
K6LE