I belong in the itinerant casual operating category. I operate
from two main QTHs, in California and in New Hampshire. In
addition, I also operate mobile HF and backpack portable HF. I
am quite well served by RUMlog for these operations except for
location support. I used RUMped for field day and was quite
satisfied. I could easily transfer the QSOs to a new RUMlog log
for LotW upload. However RUMped also dosen't have any kind of
location support, and I was operating mobil (with my wife,
KI6DSLX driving). So I lied and said all the QSOs were from
Lewisburg WV when some of them were from a few miles away.

I am a big fan of paper QSLs, considering them an art form.
RUMlog's paper QSL support is minimal but useful, and being able
to log the ones received can be quite useful.

I have not heard of any logging program, Mac, Linux, or Windows,
which has decent location support.  I think, but am not sure,
that with a GPS location, it is straight forward to look up all
the other information that hams seem to want, including: State,
IOTW, CQ zone (whatever that is used for), county, city, etc. So
it would be nice to get them all automatically with a connected
GPS, and automatically add it to LotW and eQSL (when they can
support it) uploads. Having them available to automatically
print for paper QSLs would be nice too. Note that the internet
may not be available during the QSO, but it is reasonable to
assume it is available during uploads.

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV