(speaking from experience)

If past is prologue, then the new prices will simply go into effect without
further announcement or elucidation. I suggest you decide what you want,
what it is worth to you, and whether you can afford it now or risk waiting.
It my experience, it is only worth worrying about if you were planning
-large- purchases. It can be informative to print out the current price list
from the order page for reference. In the past, the increases have been
relatively minor, and may go unnoticed unless one has a frame of reference.
Over the years, I have been quite pleased with the "discounts" I have
enjoyed by being an early adopter of Elecraft equipment and accessories.

We are fortunate in that Elecraft rewards the followers of the reflector by
"tipping their hand" regarding upcoming increases. We cannot, nor should we,
expect more than that.

73,
Bruce, N1RX

> I'm wondering if we will get any more information before the price
increases
> go into effect, or if they will simply take effect with no further
warning.