I was out of Ham Radio since the late 1960's getting my license back as an
extra class guy one of the last to get the extra when you still had to pass
with the 20 wpm test about 10-15 years ago, although frankly I would have made
the test alot more difficult as I can remember sitting before the FCC examiner
when I was 14 years old in 1966 shaking in my boots taking the novice
test............. I just ordered a K1-4 bander that should be here by the end
of this week. My question is this. Those of you in the know on this group, can
you please give me your input as to what additional items that I might want to
order from Elecraft for this radio? I am remembering the Heathkits of the
1960's which made me nostalgic for a CW only radio. Brings back memories of my
HW-16 now long gone ;>)............Thanks for any help that you fellows can
give me. Lastly are there any other websites that you can suggest along this
line of thought? Thanks guys! jim hahn dds at
 Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

-