On 9/15/2012 10:43 PM, Vic Goncharsky wrote:
> What I am personally looking for is information about on the air performance
> of 144 and 432 Elecraft transverters in strong signal environments like
> VHF/UHF contests in dense areas with multi-kilowatt  folks occupying mountain
> tops all around.

I recall such a review in QST something like 4-5 years ago. Obviously it
applies to the outboard unit, and I think I recall it being the 2M
version.  Check the ARRL product review archives. Members can download
the pdf.  I do remember that it was tested in a contesting environment
(east coast, maybe New England or the mountains around DC) with a lot of
strong signals, and that it was a very positive review.

73, Jim K9YC