Well, to throw you all "out of whack," I used the 93ohm cable. There is
no dielectric between the pin and shield.  My micrometer will not get in
that space very well, but it appears that the diameter is ~1.20mm.  I
have not noticed any "squirrely" problems so I'll keep it there for now.

Thanks again.

73,
Joel - W4JBB