Good Morning,
    It is easy to tell we have entered autumn.  When the week began it
was in the mid 70s.  Now it is in the mid 50s.  Trees are changing color
and a few have begun to lose their leaves.  Spiders are everywhere.  As
I am cutting wood I try to avoid the largest webs but inevitably I get
one square in the face.  I have been hearing the elk and coyotes most
nights.  They and the deer are exploring the areas I have opened up with
my logging.  They like the easier access to water and to a cozy spot to
sleep.  Propagation was up and down this week.  Let's see how it goes today.

Please join us this afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

        Stay well,
           Kevin.  KD5ONS
-