Good Evening,
    It has been quite foggy.  I was out collecting wood when I kicked up
a grouse.  I never saw him but I did see the curlicues forming in the
fog where he had passed.  From dead silence to a flurry of wings to dead
quiet in only a few seconds.  With the fog it was possible to tell what
happened.

    With the side band folks injecting lots of ions into the Heaviside
layer I expect the CW bands to be better.  The sun is also active with
one sunspot capable of M and X class flares facing the earth.  The other
activity we should be aware of is the mixing of two strong storms
creating deluge conditions for parts of the East Coast.  Hopefully it
will neither snow nor will the winds grow too high.  The rain is enough
without complications.  GL people!

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

       Staywell,
Kevin.  KD5ONS

-