Robert, Keep in mind that it IS a prosign. That is, it should be sent with
NO SPACING between the "I" and the "M" So, di-di-dah-dah with NO SPACING.
The K3 internal CW keyer is not very forgiving in this regard. I think many
people who have reported difficulty recording the CW memories from the
paddle can attest to this.

GL es 73,
Bruce, N1RX