> I'm pretty sure about getting the:
 > 2.8 Khz, 8 pole
 > 1.8 Khz, 8 pole
 > 400 Hz, 8 pole

I doubt that the difference in performance justifies the "upgrade"
charge for 2.8 vs. the standard 2.7 KHz filters - particularly if one
is also getting 2.1 or 1.8 KHz "narrow" SSB filters.  The savings
nearly pays for the cost of one of the other filters.

 > Wondering if I should put in the:
 > 1.0 Khz, 8 pole
 > 13 Khz FM

If/when Wayne enables the use of the FM filter for AM and ESSB, adding
the FM filter allows use of the remaining modes as well as providing
wide AM for BCB/SWL listening.  That makes the FM filter worthwhile
(particularly if the cost is offset by using the standard 2.8 KHz SSB
filter).

My preference is for the 200 Hz filter (in only the main RX) rather
than 1 KHz.  I've not seen a place where the 1 KHz filter provides
any benefit over the 1.8 KHz or 400 Hz filters.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV