I'm asking for a little help with filter choices.  I've read all I can on the
subject
and have come up with what I think is a good choice for me.
I'm going to be getting the sub-receiver so I'm going to be getting 2 of
each filter.
At almost $300 a filter set I would hate to make a choice that I later have
to replace.

I'm new to CW and spend about an hour a night working CW on 80/40/30/20.
I like to chase DX both CW and SSB.
I do some contesting but I usually only have an hour or two in each contest
to operate.
I'm just too busy with family and work to put more into it.  I would like to
do more.
I've never worked FM or AM/ESSB because I've never had the capability.
I'm coming from an Orion II and really liked the diversity reception and
want that back.

I'm pretty sure about getting the:
2.8 Khz, 8 pole
1.8 Khz, 8 pole