Thanks, Don.

I should explain a bit more.  In fact I confused running bw down to
2.1 or 1.8 KHz with running the NR function.  It is the NR which adds
what I termed "audio distortion" to the signal and not narrowing
bw.  At least not at 1.8-2.1 KHz.  Ringing below 50-Hz makes it
difficult/impossible for me to copy weak-CW.  Typically, I run CW-eme
at 100-Hz.

So I will not bother to add another IF filter to run narrower bw with
SSB.  Having three filters in the main Rx and one in the sub-Rx is
adequate.  I can always reduce bw in diversity Rx with the DSP.

73, Ed - KL7UW