Now I have a question for the list regarding charging the K2 battery. I have the battery out of my K2 (while the KPA100 is installed), and I want to make sure the battery is charged. I have a Sears "1.5 Amp Fully Automatic Onboard Battery Charger Maintainer" that is designed to mount in a car well to keep a battery maintained when the car isn't driven for long periods of time. Should I use this with the GelCell in the KBT2, or should I find some other method?

I just want to make sure the battery doesn't die from not being charged so that next time I need it, it is ready to go.

Thanks!

-Jack Brindle, W6FB