FWIW, below are my notes - from before I sent mine in for repair.

Something happened that caused an LDG AT-1000Pro to toast the protection
Diode, and an Icom IC-756 Pro 2 to  burn one of the contacts off of the
antenna 1 / antenna 2 change over relay.

I had already taken the K3 out of line for unstable output before trying the
Pro II.

We found one of the drivers bad on the K3.

It is looking like the amp is common to all items that were affected.

I am in luck in that I can replace the driver on the K3, and the relay on
the Pro 2.

Dwayne at LDG will treat me right on the 1000Pro, so all I am really stuck
with so far is the $65.00 to ship and insure the LPA500 to Elecraft, and
whatever they find wrong, plus return shipping and insurance.

Here is what I wrote:

"MFJ Analyzer shows (worse case at 50 MHz) 1.5:1 in standby and 1.1:1 in
operate with dummy load connected directly to amp output."

My problem is that the amp shows high SWR and REFL HI error whenever it is
keyed; no matter what the power or load or band.

I am guessing whatever went wrong with the amp sent a fair size spike out to
both the rig and external tuner.

If you are going to die, you may as well take a few with you :)

I will find out soon enough.

David
KD4NUE