Has anyone seen a KX3 high current warning on 6 meters, but only at 5.0 watts?
4.8 & 5.2 watts are fine - just at 5.0 watts.

My setup: MCU 1.23, DSP 0.99, ATU in bypass, DL1 dummy load directly connected
via a double-male BNC, in CW or USB (haven't tested other modes).  The display
shows a 1.4:1 SWR in bypass.  With the ATU in auto, I get a 1.1:1 and no issues.

This isn't related to the lower-current PA mode, as that changeover occurs above
3.0 watts in USB. The error message appears independent of which current mode
the PA is in at 5.0 watts, depending on the transmission mode.

No other bands exhibit this.

It's not a problem, just a peculiar quirk.

73,

Mike, KW1ND