The internal 2M transverter IF connects into the the Main receiver input
chain downstream of the Main/RX antenna switch.  So it can only be used on
the Main receiver.  In fact the ATT and Preamp works as normal as the whole
input side is pretty much connected.

I have other 2M transverters here and have at times hooked them up to the
alternate antenna input (ANT2) and it is routed to the Sub RX.  The
advantage of this is it works with either receiver but with the XV144
external unit it does not cover the FM portion of the band and does not
benefit from the Reflock feature.  With both transverters connected (with
separate antennas or RX only with splitter) I can monitor 2 ends of the band
at once and use the internal as the primary.   I went further and brought
out to the back panel my ANT 2 internal connection to the SubRX and the
SubRX connection and normally have a coax jumper between them.  I can pull
the jumper and insert any transverter (or RX splitter output) and not worry
about transmitting into it at high power. :-)   I actually rarely use it but
it is there when I need it.

I see no way to enter frequency directly in Bset or other method than A/B
swapping.

- Mike