Good Evening,
The rain has been trying to change to snow without success. I don't think I'll get any icy surfaces at this temperature. Good, my antennas can stay in the air longer. Propagation has been mostly down but I did try 40 meters in the middle of the day. I heard a sound which reminded me of sitting in my snow fort while the wind howled by on the hard pack above me. I read later that a CME had brushed by around then. Not a direct hit - merely a brush.

I walked around looking for a Christmas tree today. Not so much interested in which one yet but inspecting the stock. Trees grow so quickly here it is hard to find one with a good shape before it's fifteen feet tall! I looked at the hemlock but they are too spindly at the top to support my Santa. He would be sideways in no time at all. More hiking is in order.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 6 PM PST)  7045 kHz

       Stay warm,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

-