I know the K1 comes with a standard tuning range choice of 2 (80k or 150k).
But I was wondering if it were possible to do something like 100k.  I ask
because there is almost a concensus that the 150k tuning range is too fast, so
I would like to avoid this.  But I would also like access to 3.575-3.585, which
seems beyond the 80k tuning range choice.  I suppose I could just choose 150k
and buy a 20-turn pot and have the best of both worlds.  And if this were the
case, I wonder if I could make a 250k tuning range with a 30-turn pot.

Help/Feedback?

David, K3TUE
.