Just wondering if the K3 and KAT500 are capable of fully automatic TUNE
operation?
What I mean is, is there any way you can just push the TUNE button on the
K3 (or the KAT500 for that matter), have the K3 transmit a carrier (25-30w),
 have the KAT500 tune the antenna, and then have the K3 AUTOMATICALLY go
back  into receive mode?
I believe the LDG tuners work this way.
I still have to manually initiate the TUNE sequence at the K3 and then
manually end the TUNE cycle by pushing TUNE again to get the K3 back into
receive mode.
Or am I doing it wrong?  Let me know.
Other than that, I'm  very happy with the tuner and it works great!

Mike   AC6JA