I like to have as much advance notice as possible. I work away from home,
so am gone half of the time. I try to get everything shipped USPS and then
have them hold everything at the PO. However my KX3 kit sat on my front
door step for several days due to screwup at the PO so now I am wondering
about an alternative. Brown truck people will hold some things but not
others and are bad about leaving things sitting on doorstep also. Maybe get
a huge PO box and have every thing shipped there.

Jim K0XU Sent from my Xoom tablet