Here is the updated shipping status. Sounds close!

"We are shipping KAT500s against our backlog of orders.

KAT500-F assembled tuners orders close to being caught up. We are currently
notifying orders from late September - early October that they will ship in
the next 7 days.

KAT500-K kit orders started shipping Monday 11/19. We will be working
through the first kit orders received  May 18-20 through at least next week.
We will have more detailed status later next week as we get a feel for the
weekly shipping rate.

We are shipping the Friday May 18th Dayton Hamfest KAT500-K orders first,
followed by the phone orders from May 18th and then the rest of the Dayton
KAT500-K orders from Sat/Sun (May 19-20th). "

-----
Brian,  op K1NW