I think we need further clarification. "Tapping" the ATU TUNE button on the
K3 just toggles between BYPASS and ATU. It does not force the KAT500 to
tune. Do you mean we should HOLD the XMIT button on the K3 to force the
KAT500 to tune or should we HOLD the ATU TUNE button on the K3 to force the
KAT500 to tune. I very much agree with the post that one button on the
KAT500 or one button on the K3 would be better than having to push a button
on both to tune. Of course we still want the KAT500 to memorize the
settings. Thanks