From: Don Wilhelm [mailto:d...@w3fpr.com]
Sent: 25 December 2012 16:48
To: Ray Spreadbury
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K2 #7340 PreAmp Problem

Ray,

I would say that Q21 does not have adequate base voltage for it to conduct.
The base voltage should be about 2.3 volts.
Check R72 and R73 and C143 for good soldering and correct values. Check
R75 on the bottom as well.
The base voltage is set by the voltage divider consisting of R72 and R73 and
R75.

73,
Don W3FPR