  From: bill ny9h
  To: Richard Fjeld ; n...@aol.com
  Cc: elecraft posting
  Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [Elecraft] New Output Power Issue, and a new question

  >I used a piece of red/black paired wire ......

  prompts me to mention that just because it says it is 10 gauge  or 12
  or whatever gauge ....
  take a good look before you buy that spool...i have bought
  stuff  red/black that was NOT as printed on the spool or the
  wire..... and as you might guess it was too small diameter.....

  I keep some standards... and a wire gauge..
  ( I love the hamfest vendors that label that stuff  12 "guage",,,,

  bill