Hi all,
  My base station rig is a K1 that I did not build.  Is there an easy way to
determine the actual transmit offset?  It doesn't seem to be available from the
menu.
  The manual section on offset adjustment says to place switch S2 on the bottom
of the rf board in the test position.  Is there an easy way to get to this
switch?  (I have found capacitor C13.)
  I have thought about checking the transmit frequency externally with an
o'scope,  but there wouldn't be a way to externally (accurately) measure the
recieve frequency for comparison.
  Obviously I am just beginning to explore the inside of this fine rig.  Thanks
for your help.
    73, Richard, KG4VOX