I'm working at getting my DEM transverters interfaced to the KX3. I've set
up the first three XVTR bands, configured for 28 MHz IF. With the KX3 max
power  set at 0.1W on the transverter bands, I'm only getting about 20 mW of
28 MHz RF  output (1V RMS measured on the scope). When I use 28 MHz with the
power
set at 0.1W I'm showing about 350 mW (4V RMS).

I can increase the RF power by increasing the KX3 max power setting, but
still it is much lower on the XV bands than on 28 MHz.

The absolute numbers may not be very accurate, but why the big  difference?

73  -  Jim   K8MR