The new P3 firmware has added some new items to the P3 menu and SVGA sub
menu. The first one is labeled Amplifier and can be toggled on and off. It
increases the height of the displayed signals on the P3 but does not change
the amplitude scale on the left side. Obviously some further explanation is
required.

I slipped a thumb drive into the Keyboard socket on the SVGA board and then
located some new items on the SVGA sub menu of the P3. By pressing the
Select knob for the menu item SVGA Ubmp it loaded a bitmap image of the SVGA
screen onto the thumb drive. It included decoded text that I had at the
bottom of the screen. The image size was 1282KB for my 1280 x 1024 monitor
setting.

You might want to attach a pull string to your thumb drive. It's close
proximity to the SVGA connector and the serial connector made it tough to
get a good grip for thumb drive extraction.

73,
Mike K2MK