I was a little bummed to not have a chance to work them on 160/80 this week as
I was out on business travel until Thursday night and I didn't see them on the
cluster in those bands friday or yesterday morning pacific time. I did get to
work them on five bands in about 35 minutes over two days.

The K3 did a nice job of picking them up on my inverted V on 40m and lower than
optimal height mounted three element SteppIR on a couple higher bands.

Keith
AK6ZZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos