Wishful thinking…

IMHO it is absolutely not a sport. Even if you are on a SOTA activation, the
sport you are doing is hiking, not Ham radio.
Contesting is not a sport either. All you do is sit on your behind.. All that
is involved in Ham radio is moving your fingers and maybe lips a little.. I
can't even start to understand how it could be even remotely called a sport.

Gil.
--
PGP Key: http://keskydee.com/gil.asc