Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:35:22 +0100
From: Brian Lodahl OZ2BRN <oz2...@post.cybercity.dk>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX3 Amp

Hi Giff K1GAH,

I am in progress of building my own amp according to the Motorola EB-104
application note;

www.ab4oj.com/dl/eb104.pdf

5-10W in, about 600W out depending on your DC supply, all-transistor-amp
using four MRF-150 power FET's. Remember to add a low-pass filter after
the amp.

Communication Concepts in OH sells parts and bits for this construction,
in case you want to hit the ground running.

http://www.communication-concepts.com/index.php/amplifiers/eb104.html

I cannot tell you about the performance yet since I am still weeks from
the first smoke test, hi-hi.

73'
Brian OZ2BRN
Kx3 # 1118, K2/100 # 6936