I would like to add to all the thank you's for Don W3FPR. K2 #7412 is working on all bands (including 160) and I am looking forward to putting the SSB board in when it gets here. I had some problems with the 4mhz alignment while building ( parts issues ) and also a replacement chip issue ( It would help if I would read all the notes, It would cure some of the problems. ) I would still be puttering around lost out here in the Gulf if it hadn't been for Don. Anyway, add my kudos. Love my K1 and the KX3 is a dream but there's something magic about that K2. Thanks Don.
See you all on the nets

Dan AD5NW
K1   #2086
K2   #7412