Chris.
I have my TX and RX set at 9 o'clock " each rig is different" I set to low
power and get my signal looking good and then increase my power on the K2
to my 25 watts desired power. On my radio anything over 25 in digital mode
causes distortion. Works fine on CW and SSB. But other digital modes it
like 25 watts and I get no side bars. My K2 barely gets the led flickering.
But have made many contacts and received clean signal reports.
Gerald