You could use the multiplier of 1 / 4# . A 1 pound total rig would land you a mult of 4x. Imagine getting down into the oz rig range; the multiplier would be very good for even a few contacts. It may get down to tapping wires to attain the least possible weight. Using one's own lunch to provide power would be extra. Remember to take a few limes along with the copper and zinc strips.
   73,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS