Eric and all:

I recall seeing a KX3 at the Elecraft Booth running a spectrum display with a tablet and thought: "When was this added?". I guess this is the HDSDR or iSDR sw panadapter?

Even though I use many soundcard based sw, there lurks many more round the corner, apparently.

Speaking of such, I would love to hear recommendations of sw that run psk-31 on the K3. I have mine fully integrated with my computer Dell 2.33 duo-core, XP32-SP3. USB/RS232 conversion cable from Elecraft is used.

I am also interested in psk-31 sw that will run under win-8 pro to use with my KX3 at FD.

Sorry, wandered far from the original topic.

73, Ed - KL7UW