Thanks Jeff.  Ill hit up Amazon for the parts..  This is really worth giving a
whirl..  battery powered mini pan adapter with KX3..   very cool.

~C./N6WM

________________________________
From: Jeff Ellis [driftenli...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:54 AM
To: Chris Tate - N6WM
Cc: e...@elecraft.com; Edward R Cole; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX3 and P3 Adapter

That is exactly how it works for me... Works with iPad or iPhone. I am using
the lighting version of the camera adapter with my iPad Mini even.

Jeff, K7GDE

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013, Chris Tate - N6WM wrote:
Forgive me if this was previously shared.. Just curious about this interface..
IQ out > Griffin IMIC > Camera USB adapter > Ipad   ??  this would make a cool
field panadapter...  maybe even with an Iphone.

~Chris
N6WM

From:
elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net<https://mail.myhostedexchange.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

[elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net<https://mail.myhostedexchange.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>]
 On Behalf Of Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft
[e...@elecraft.com<https://mail.myhostedexchange.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>]