That did it!  I completely skipped that step.  Thank you!

Now I have to solve an XMIT problem, and all will be well with the world.

73, Brian W3BW

*Brian F. Wruble, C.F.A.

*70 is the new 40.*
*
Mail: 1107 Key Plaza, PMB 447 Key West, FL 33040-4077
Summers: P.O.Box 57, 7400 Augustine Herman Highway, Georgetown, MD 21930
eFax  305.768.0278