Turned on my K2 after about 4 months of not being used.  No evident output
power!  The rig has worked well without issues for several years since I built
it.

Checked with dummy load and was actually putting out about 200mW.  Searching
archives, found similar problem mentioned with Don suggesting to follow manual
procedures to get some data.  Nil RF at Q5 sollector, DC  voltage fine, D1
anode RF high.  Pushed on D1 with plastic tuning tool and output came back,
intermittent.  Reflowed solder on D1 connections, all good now.

Bottom line, Don's advice spot on, manual procedures work, most problems caused
by poor soldering by the builder (me).  I have identifies (soldering) problems
on many rigs (that I didn't build) by pushing and prodding components with a
plastic tuning tool.

73, Curt KB5JO