last weekend I built #7462 (purchased at Dayton). I am thrilled! This weekend
I wil add the 100w PA.

I just did a A/B with my K2 #7261 and noticed the K3 has S5 to S6 noise on
the meter and the K2 has none. The K2 is almost silent until cw station is
tuned in. The K3 also sounds great when a cw sig is tuned in, but there is
more background noise. The noise sems too quiet for S6 but it is there.

both had pre amp on. both no dsp or nb. what adjustments should I make on
the K3 for best cw receive on 20
I have 500hz 5 pole and 400hz 8 pole installed.

thanks
K4YND
K1 #2999
K2 #7261