I have the KX3 I/Q output port into the Griffin IMic and then into the IPAD 2
via the camera adapter attachment running ISDR. The volume into powered
speakers is dismal; so low as to be useless. I wonder what powered speakers
others are using with this configuration, which is the setup Elecraft used
at Dayton (unknown speakers) and what is used on the YouTube video (again
unknown speakers).  Is there any way to raise the I/Q output level?  What
kind of powered speakers are needed?  Thanks, and I hope any suggestions
might interest other users. None of the cheap ($15.00)computer or expensive
($125.00) game type speakers I have tried manage to raise the volume level
of the signal from the I/Q output so one can comfortably hear anything.
Ron KM4VX