Greetings,

I too can not hear the nets at my QTH 50 miles south of San Francisco. Only
once did I hear a station down in Southern California who was able to relay
for me, but other than that, nada. I know it's not my antenna (okay maybe
it is a little) because I work and can hear other states and dx regularly.
One day ill get a nice beam and maybe that will help.

Happy Monday and 73,

Steve KS6PD