I can't comment on the transverter for the K3, but I did hear a few pretty dirty signals on 6M from guys I heard running what I suspect were vintage rigs. One was a LID operating as a rover who set up on 50.125 (calling frequencies are off-limits during contests and when the band is open) a few miles from me. In addition to being quite broad (both listening and looking at the P3), he also had a big image around 50.155, which I had to use LSB to tune in.

73, Jim K9YC

Bit of a long shot this but has anyone any experience of using a K3 with
a>Mutek transverter? I run the K3 (#7218) with the internal transverter
butduring a 2m contest yesterday the front end capability of the
internaltransverter was found wanting when exposed to strong adjacent signals.