To reply to a post on the reflector using Firefox, I click on the email
address of Elecraft@mailman.qth.net which brings up a blank email page,
apart from the "To" address being filled in.

I then copy the title of the post thread and paste it into the Subject line
and then type in the text I want to add.

It all seems relatively crude with Firefox as it only offers a reply direct
to that post's writer's registered email address.  Sometimes I forget and
reply only to the post writer with a comment/help/suggestion, but as
reflectors have been around a while, I see no easier way of responding.  I
like to see the complete list of posts as the reflector displays them, so I
can pick and choose what I look at.  I've never really come to terms with
the other forms of reflector, like Nabble et al, because they always seem to
want to pre-filter stuff.

Maybe I've missed a point or two, but I do like reading through the list of
posts and when I run a program like Spybot or CCleaner and it removes the
highlighting on posts I've read, I get quite ticked off about it, but never
seem to be able to muster the mental capacity to make a note of where I've
read up to, before doing a bit of housekeeping, which reminds me, a backup
is long overdue.

I'm sure the OT's like me can identify with the daily fog I try to work in
Hi!

73 Dave G3TJP