My K1 was a wonderful radio on all bands 40 - 17m.

However 17m saw very little use and 15m was desired..

The 26.050 crystal was replaced with the kit supplied 29.000 MHz
 crystal for 15m and the K1 realigned on all bands.

All seemed to go well with the receive and transmit alignment
with the power level set to 2 watts per the manual.

However now the power will not go above 2 watts on 15m..

 All bands go to 5 watts measured on a WM-2 watt meter
but on 15m the output stops at 2 watts..

15m programs OK from 0.2 to 2.0 watts output but not higher.

The K1 display reads 5.0 when being set with buttons but
the K1 power output display reads only around 2.1 or so watts.
.
  All frequencies are correct on another receiver.

Am I missing something ?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you , 72/73

Jim / W1FMR

 .