Hi All,

I searched Nabble and did not find these questions about the KXPA100 answered,
so apologies in advance if they have been asked/answered previously.

1. If one has the KXAT100 ATU option installed, and is using the KXPA100 with
an exciter other than the KX3 <gasp>, is manual antenna switching accomplished
with a long press of the ATU TUNE button, as appears to be so from the legend
on the control panel, or some other way?

(Full disclosure: I have an IC-703+ with the W4RT dual Collins filter kit
installed that unfortunately I get to use seldom enough that I can't justify
replacing with a KX3 at this time.)

2. Does the KXPA100 have any limitation on recommended power output when using
high duty cycle digital modes such as RTTY, JT65, PSK?

Thanks in advance and 73 de Tyler, KC2LST