Does anyone have recordings of received audio output from their K3 they are
willing to share? I would like to listen to a K3 before making a decision to
purchase and the demo room at Elecraft is a little too far from my QTH (130
miles). I plan to use the K3 mainly on SSB and for AM BCB/shortwave
listening. I would also like to set it up for spotting on WSPRnet.

Any examples of received audio on AM, either BCB or shortwave, with either
the 6kHz or the 13kHz filter and either envelope or synchronous detection
would be of interest. Also, any common audio format would be fine (mp3, wav,
etc.).

Thanks and 73,

Jeff
AB2VM