Hands down the KXPA100.  It isn't out yet - shipping in August but offers the
greatest flexibility with a tuner and portability.  The Hardrock is ~$260.  It
is only available to members of the Yahoo group right now.  It is 160-6m and
generates a solid 50w from 160-10, less on 6m.  I own a Hardrock and it was a
difficult build but Jim Veatch helped me out a lot - WA2EUJ.  No tuner though
so you will have to invest in a ZL100 or equivalent.  The Elecraft tuner is
faster and tunes a wider range.  Size wise is only slightly smaller than the
Elecraft 4 1/8 wide and tall by 7 deep.  The TenTec is a larger amp - $800 plus
a 100w tuner.   The THP HL45B is a solid performer at about $450 from HRO.
Again you need an outboard tuner.  You have to manually switch bands.  If you
don't it will go on standby - a self protective feature.  I played with a THP
for a while and it works well.  You can get one used - not easy - for about
$250-$300.  There are the RM Italy variants - beware do no
 t overdrive - IMD artifacts - HL300B is the model - only drive to 100W - I
have no experience with this amp. These are not certified by the FCC.   Some
people have had great luck with the Juma 100w amp and some on the reflector may
have owned one or built one.  The Jumas can be programmed to band switch with
the rig.  Again - it needs an external 100w tuner.

So here are your choices:

Juma 100w - no tuner - band switches with rig automatic - FCC certified
Hardrock 50w - no tuner - manual switching - not FCC certified
TenTec - 100w - no tuner - band switching with rig automatic
HFPacker - 50w - manual swiching
KXPA100 - 100w - tuner - automatic band switching - FCC certified
THP HL45B - 45w - no tuner - manual switching (except for FT817) - FCC certified
THP HL100B - 10w - no tuner - manual switching - not FCC certified
RM Italy HL150 - 150w - no tuner - manual switching? not FCC certified
RM Italy HL300B = 300w - no tuner - manual switching? not FCC cerified

Antennas
Too many to list
Personal favorites - G0GSF- multiband dipole - 4 bands are OK w/o a tuner, EFHW
- cut to 45 ft with EARCI matchbox KX3 tuner will match 80-10m

Ariel NY4G
Sent from my iPad