Thanks, Don.  I went and tried it with my previous PC and it worked fine.
So, I went back to the
KPA100 manual to look at how the pinouts were specified.  The manual
recommended looping CTS to
RTS on the PC side, which I did when I first built the KPA100 and it worked
fine with the PC that was current at that time.  But not with new PC!  I
pulled the jumper out and it now works fine with N1MM logger on the new PC.

So, KPA100 serial cable builders ... keep an eye out for this one ... that
jumper may disable K2 to PC communications.

Thanks again, Don.

- Bruce K1FFX

-----
Bruce Rosen