From: Terry Schieler
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:45 PM
To: 'Ken G Kopp' ; elecraft@mailman.qth.net ; k...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT: AM mode

Correct, Ken.  Then there is the "capture affect" of FM.  Stronger FM
signals could wipe out a transmission from another aircraft causing
concerns.  With AM, there is a greater possibility to pick out a weak signal
in the presence of a stronger signal and avoid incidents.  A real plus if
you are flying the aircraft with the weaker signal.  ;o)

Terry W0FM