-----Original Message-----
From: Joel Black

...And whatever you do, do NOT alternate amongst USB ports.  If you do,
your COM ports will change.

Believe me, this comes from experience at work programming and using
diag software on radios.  There is a way you can keep this from
happening, I've never learned how to do it, I just plug into the same
USB each time.

73,
Joel - KV4OY